Monday, September 27, 2010

DBX3 Iowa

I hopped on a plane and flew from California to Iowa to attend the Dirtbag Biker Bash and hangout with some cool folks. Everyone in iowa ruled. Zac and his crew were more then friendly as well. I'm glad to have met everyone i did on this trip. I had four days of pure chilling, the bike show got rained out big time but everyone was in good spirits, Great bikes showed up, great people, I can't wait for the next one.

some Dudes riding in iowa

Burnouts for days smoked out on rubber and blown ear drums

NOOT'S bike won best chop

Getting my ear of corn iowa tattoo by russ at hardcore tattoo in cedar rapids
nice shop he had he was a real nice to

Dave won best in show and he got this chest full of goodies
Gator and NOOT each got a trophy as well

Thank you all for the great time i will be back in the midwest as soon as possible!

1 comment: